LONDONFacts about London
- The Queen’s Guards are all part of the Household Division who have guarded the sovereign and the Royal Palaces since 1660.
- In London they have 24 span the thames in London, from Kew Bridge to tower Bridge.
- In London the most famous write are the Bronte sisters ( Charlotte, Emily and Anna). Jane Austen,Agatha Christie, J. R. R. Tolkien and Charles Dickens.
- The famous poets are Lord Byron, Robert Burns and Thomas Hardy.
- In London they have two nickname for the police’s one is bobby and the other one is called Peelers.