Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? Yes because I had learn lots of new things.
2. What have you learnt this term? I have learnt about 3D shapes.
3. What have you found easy this term? My Toondoo because I found it very easy.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? I found tricky about my Rio de Janeiro because it was hard.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term? My teacher Miss G, Miss Mcloughlin, Ana, Sonya, Mrs Laban, my parents and my family.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term? I will Achieve my goals and try my best.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? My learning steps are to try my best and never give up.